the organized freelancer series
There are many reasons to stay organized, my top reasons is to maximize my online productivity so that I have more time to spend outside on the land, to reduce my anxiety and stress and to help me make good financial sound decisions and be a dependable collaborator to the people I work with. Here are some tips to stay organized and on the ball.
- Create a schedule: Having a schedule can help you stay on track and ensure that you are making the most of your time.
- Use a task management tool: There are many tools available that can help you keep track of your tasks and projects. Some popular options include Trello, Asana, and Todoist.
- Set aside dedicated work space: Having a designated workspace can help you focus and be more productive.
- Keep your work area organized: Make sure your work area is clean and organized. This can help you stay focused and reduce distractions.
- Take breaks: It’s important to take breaks and step away from your work from time to time. This can help you stay fresh and focused.
- Stay hydrated and move around: Making sure your body is fed and watered will help your concentration and moving will help your blood circulation going feeding your brain.
- Use a planner: A planner can help you stay organized by providing a central location for all of your tasks, appointments, and other important information.
- Prioritize your tasks: Make a list of your tasks and prioritize them based on importance and deadlines. This can help you focus on the most important tasks first and ensure that you are making progress on your projects.
If you have found this article interesting and thought provoking please feel free to leave a comment and perhaps you can clap to make it more visible to others — you can clap up to 50 times!
If you would like to support my work you can also make a small donation.